Resources for the best care, improved quality of life
Expert Heart & Vascular Care
Getting the care you need starts with seeing one of our heart or vascular specialists.
Patients with advanced heart failure have complex medical, social and emotional needs. Our team of diverse specialists helps enhance your quality of life while living with advanced heart failure. We offer:
- Individualized support: We provide the resources you need at the time you need them, from crisis management to physical therapy.
- Family support: Advanced heart failure can affect your spouse, children, family and caregivers. We offer support groups and education for family members and caregivers so they can take care of themselves and give you the support you need.
- Education: We understand you want to know everything you can about your condition. Our patient support team will answer all your questions and provide the information you need to live well.
- Symptom management: Our team of expert clinicians will help you manage uncomfortable symptoms such as pain and nausea.
Your support team will work with you and your doctors to help you cope with this complex condition. The team may include:
- Social workers: Our social workers specialize in working with advanced heart failure patients. They can help you access community resources, support groups and more.
- Nutritionists: Diet plays a key role in managing heart failure. You can work with a nutrition services professional to make healthy eating changes.
- Exercise physiologists: Cardiac rehabilitation can be an important step in managing heart failure. Our exercise physiologists will work with you to incorporate physical activity into your daily life within the limits of your condition.
- Financial counselor: Our dedicated financial counselor will help you explore all the insurance and funding options available for your treatment, particularly if you are under consideration for a left ventricular assist device (LVAD) or heart transplant.