Sharing our experiences to help other physicians care for their patients
We’ve been a national leader in research, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease for more than 60 years. These case studies evaluate the tests, therapies and technologies we’ve developed and refined over the years to improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
- Multidisciplinary approach for primary cardiac lymphoma
- The best predictor of mortality in patients with heart failure: Cardiopulmonary stress test
- A treatable cause of sudden death: Catecholaminergic polymorphic ventricular tachycardia (CPVT)
- Avoiding AFib-related strokes in high-risk patients: Atrial fibrillation treated with LAA closure device
- A minimally invasive treatment for cardiovascular conditions — transradial catheterization
- A minimally invasive approach to treating carotid artery stenosis — transcarotid artery revascularization (TCAR)
“Moving Cardiovascular Care Forward” Capabilities, Performance, Outcomes: 2019-2020
Discover how our commitment to teamwork, transparency, and innovation leads to the best possible results for our patients.