Cardiovascular Physician is published quarterly by MedStar Heart & Vascular Institute. It provides a forum to share clinical, research, and educational information in all of the specialties and subspecialties of cardiovascular care. Click below to read.
Download the PDF or read the highlighted articles below.
- Proving our mettle in a pandemic
- COVID-19 pandemic turns virtual systems into reality
- In this pandemic, providers are part of the story
- A promising new use for ECMO
- I spend my days in the hospital as a vascular surgeon. I spent one week in the hospital as a patient with COVID-19.
- Clinical trials and research continue during COVID-19
- Powering people and process with the right technology
- Pioneering endovenectomy
- Vascular surgeons bring a boutique experience to the treatment of cosmetic and varicose veins